Why do we need feedback?
To make sure that services we provide support our clients and the community in the best way possible we need you to let us know:
- what you think is going well
- what is not going well
- any suggestions you may have for different ways of working
- what you think could be improved
All feedback helps us shape the future of the service.
What do we do with feedback?
We have a Client Feedback Team made up of dedicated staff and Service User Consultants who review all feedback we receive and use this to inform service improvements. This team is also looking at new and innovative ways to enable feedback. We review all suggestions made and make every effort to implement changes where possible.
How can you give us feedback?
Would you like to tell us something about your experience or have thoughts on how we can improve our services? If so, then please get in touch with us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 8637 6279 (Everyday 8am to 8pm)
- Online: by completing one of the following Patient Experience Questionnaires (PEQs):
- In person:
- Ask our friendly reception team to speak to a member of our Senior Management Team.