If you or someone you know is unsafe or in immediate danger please phone 999.
Urgent help in a mental health crisis
If a mental health crisis happens out of hours please call CNWL’s Single Point of Access advice line on 0800 0234 650 (open 24 hours a day, seven days a week).
This telephone service provides crisis support, information, advice and signposting to mental health and learning disability services in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington and Chelsea, and Westminster. This phoneline is not a substitute for telephone counselling services such as the Samaritans, and other support lines. If you require telephone counselling, they can provide you with details of services like this.
Help in a non-mental health crisis
During office hours please contact your GP or the services looking after you.
If your service is closed please see the NHS Urgent and Emergency Care Services page.
Find your nearest GP on NHS Choices.
- MIND INFOLINE
- HOPELineUK is a confidential support and advice service for young people under the age of 35 who may be having thoughts of suicide and anyone concerned that a young person may be having thoughts of suicide.
- Phone: 0800 068 41 41
- Text: 07786 209 679
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm
Weekends 2pm to 10pm
Bank Holidays 2pm to 5pm
- RETHINK MENTAL ILLNESS
- The Rethink Mental Illness Advice Service offers practical help on mental health issues.
- Phone: 0300 5000 927
- Monday to Friday 09:30am to 4pm
- SANE runs a national, out-of-hours mental health helpline offering specialist emotional support and information to anyone affected by mental illness, including family, friends and carers
- Phone: 0300 304 7000
- Everyday 4:30pm to 10:30pm
- Shout 85258 is a free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone who is struggling to cope. It is free to text from all major mobile providers in the UK
- Text SHOUT to 85258
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week